I made this dish last night for dinner and it was great! Trent loved it and it was not a totally heavy pasta. Plus it was so easy to make. It takes about 15 minutes to prepare and will Serve about 6-8 people, so for smaller families just adjust the amount of ingredients you use!
16 oz. angel hair pasta
2 T. Olive Oil
2 lbs. beef sirloin, thinly sliced
1 red onion, sliced
8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
2 med yellow quash, sliced
2 med zucchini, sliced
1 tsp. minced garlic
2-14 oz. cans diced tomatoes, drained (I used the Italian Style)
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1) Cook pasta as directed. Drain and cover to keep warm.
2) Heat oil in skillet over med-high heat. Cook the beef and onion, stirring continually, just until beef is slightly pink. (about 5 minutes)
3) Add mushrooms, squash, zucchini & garlic to beef. Saute until beggies are crisp-tender. (about 5 minutes)
4) Add tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are heated through. Stir in seasonings. Add more if you want for taste.
5) Toss noodles & beef mixture together and top with parmesan cheese.
Serve with warm bread for a yummy and easy to prepare dinner that everyone will enjoy!!