Monday, May 12, 2008

Mexican Casserole

Hi Everybody! My name is Brittany Lowe. Lori invited me on to this blog, so I hope you don't mind me posting. Well, a little about me... I live in Northern Ca, with my husband Chad, and our little boy Carson! We love it out here! Chad is an Accountant, and I'm a florist! So, I really like to do easy fast meals when I come home from work. I thought I would post a easy meal I love to cook!
Mexican Casserole:
Ingredients:
Pillsbury Bisquits
1 lb. Ground Meat
Taco Sauce
Chesse
Tomatoes
Sour Cream
Lettuce
Taco Sause
Avacado
Heat oven to 350 degrees, bake bisciuts in a 13 x 9 in pan (smashed just a little) until they are light brown.
While thats in the oven(about 10-12 minutes), cook meat then season with taco seasoning.
Put the meat on top of the biscuits, top with tomatoes and cheese and taco sauce.
Bake until cheese is melted.
Top with sour cream, lettuce, taco sauce, and avacado.
ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Welcome Brittany! As I love any and all mexican food...this recipe looks super easy (yeah!) and yummy! Can't wait to try it.

Lori said...

Britt, your too cute! I can't wait to try this yummy. In fact, I will do it next week!